[Gluster-devel] IP addresses in peer status/pool list

Paul Cuzner pcuzner at redhat.com
Wed May 28 08:25:09 UTC 2014

Hi,

Thanks for confirming the presence and reasons for 1 IP address - that's what I would expect to see.

The system in question is an internal red hat cluster - that we're trying to understand, since it's tripping up gstatus :)

a gluster peer status for an 8 node cluster is returning **2** nodes as IP addresses

redhat-storage-server-2.1.1.0-6.el6rhs.noarch
glusterfs-server-3.4.0.44rhs-1.el6rhs.x86_64

What I wanted to understand was whether there is something 'obvious' to explain the IP adddresses.

Since there isn't - I'll get the sysadmin to raise a BZ, and post the BZ to the list.

Cheers,

PC