[Gluster-devel] Gluster driver for Archipelago - Development process

Vijay Bellur vbellur at redhat.com
Thu May 22 17:39:47 UTC 2014

On 05/22/2014 02:10 AM, Alex Pyrgiotis wrote:
> On 02/17/2014 06:22 PM, Vijay Bellur wrote:

>>> Hi Vijay,
>>>
>>> That sounds good. I suppose that if it gets included in 3.6, we will see
>>> it in this page [1], right?
>>>

>> Hi Alex,
>>
>> Yes, that is correct.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Vijay
>>

> Hi Vijay,
>
> On the planning page for 3.6 [1], I see that Archipelago is included
> (great!) and that the feature freeze was due to 21st of May. So, do we
> have any news on which features will get included on 3.6, as well as
> more info about the Archipelago integration?

Yes, the gfapi and related changes needed by Archipelago are planned for
inclusion in 3.6.

The feature freeze was moved by a month after a discussion in
yesterday's GlusterFS community meeting. I will ping you back once we
have something tangible to get started with integration testing.

Cheers,
Vijay