[Gluster-devel] regression tests and DEBUG flags

Pranith Kumar Karampuri pkarampu at redhat.com
Thu May 22 03:07:32 UTC 2014

hi,
   I think we should run the regression tests with DEBUG builds so that GF_ASSERTs are caught. I will work with Justin to make sure we don't see too many failures before turning it on. I also want the regression tests to catch memory-corruption (invalid read/write of deallocated memory). For that I sent the following patch http://review.gluster.com/7835 to minimize the effects of mem-pool. Please let me know your comments. Review on the patch would be nice too :-).

Pranith