[Gluster-devel] Regression testing results for master branch

Pranith Kumar Karampuri pkarampu at redhat.com
Thu May 22 02:44:49 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Kaushal,
    I made this fix based on the assumption that the script seems to be waiting for all glusterds to be online. I could not check the logs because glusterds spawned by cluster.rc seem to be storing the logs not in the default location. Do you think we can make changes to the script so that we can get logs from glusterds spawned by cluster.rc as well?

Pranith