[Gluster-devel] Changes to Regression script

Pranith Kumar Karampuri pkarampu at redhat.com
Tue May 20 11:46:03 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Kaushal M" <kshlmster at gmail.com>

Hey!,
    interesting. I guess we can just do export TZ=UTC in run-tests.sh? prove will print start time in UTC against each test. Let me send out that patch. That should help narrow search space for trying to figure out the relevant logs. The archive timestamp is only for making sure the files have unique name isn't it? I am not sure if that would help much.

Pranith.