[Gluster-devel] Spurious failures because of nfs and snapshots

Pranith Kumar Karampuri pkarampu at redhat.com
Tue May 20 03:55:52 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

The patch is now ready for review at http://review.gluster.com/7799. Intention of the patch is to make sure similar events wait for same time for those events to happen. i.e. EXPECT_WITHIN related ones. So next time some event stops completing the action in the expected time-limit and we want to increase the timeout, we only have to change it in one place.

Pranith