[Gluster-devel] spurios failures in tests/encryption/crypt.t

Pranith Kumar Karampuri pkarampu at redhat.com
Sat May 17 08:28:45 UTC 2014

hi,
     crypt.t is failing regression builds once in a while and most of the times it is because of the failures just after the remount in the script.

TEST rm -f $M0/testfile-symlink
TEST rm -f $M0/testfile-link

Both of these are failing with ENOTCONN. I got a chance to look at the logs.
According to the brick logs, this is what I see:
[2014-05-17 05:43:43.363979] E [posix.c:2272:posix_open] 0-patchy-posix: open on /d/backends/patchy1/testfile-symlink: Transport endpoint is not connected

This is the very first time I saw posix failing with ENOTCONN. Do we have these bricks on some other network mounts? I wonder why it fails with ENOTCONN.

I also see that it happens right after a call_bail on the mount.

Pranith