[Gluster-devel] Gerrymander

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Fri May 9 09:15:05 UTC 2014

On Thu, May 08, 2014 at 10:25:29PM +0100, Justin Clift wrote:
> Just came across Gerrymander, written by Daniel Berrange
> (Libvirt team, OpenStack guy, and more):
>
>   https://github.com/berrange/gerrymander
>
> It's a Python client for interacting with Gerrit.
>
> Thinking it might be useful. :)

I'm planning to a write a series of blogs about this tool since there
is alot of functionality there & infrastructure to build on/customize.
Keep an eye on Fedora Planet feed or my personal blog site for info.
In the meantime, the README file should tell you alot of info on how
to use it. The goal was to bring together functionality from about
4/5 different python clients openstack developers have written for
talking to gerrit, into a framework that has a consistent CLI, is more
reliable, and more easily extendable.

Regards,
Daniel