[Gluster-devel] Updated regression.sh on regression test host

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Fri Mar 21 20:04:21 UTC 2014

Hi fellow Gluster devs,

I've added these lines to regression.sh on build.gluster.org:

  # 2014-03-21 JC Ensure we can find any Gluster Python libs we're testing
  export PYTHONPATH=$PYTHONPATH:/build/install/lib/python2.6/site-packages

Hoping this will fix the regression failure being seen for glupy.t,
and not break things for anyone else.

If people notice anything breaking unusually in the regression tests,
feel free to revert the change and let people know. :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
Open Source and Standards @ Red Hat