[Gluster-devel] 3.6 planning meeting

Vijay Bellur vbellur at redhat.com
Tue Mar 11 12:03:43 UTC 2014

Hi All,

Thanks for submitting a feature proposal to be included in GlusterFS 3.6.

In continuation of this, we would need to:

a) categorize features to "Core" and "Nice to have".

b) Establish feature acceptance criterion for 3.6.

An IRC meeting on #gluster-meeting has been planned to take the planning activity to completion at 1500 UTC on 03/12 (in the weekly community meeting hour).

If you are a feature owner and cannot attend the meeting, please email me about categorization of your feature for GlusterFS 3.6.

Regards,
Vijay