[Gluster-devel] Please use http://build.gluster.org/job/rackspace-regression/

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Thu Jun 12 14:26:15 UTC 2014

On 12/06/2014, at 10:22 AM, Pranith Kumar Karampuri wrote:
> hi Guys,
>     Rackspace slaves are in action now, thanks to Justin. Please use the URL in Subject to run the regressions. I already shifted some jobs to rackspace.

Good thinking, but please hold off on this for now.

The slaves are hugely unreliable (lots of hanging), at the
moment. :(

Rebooting each slave after each run seems to help, but that's
not a real solution.

I'll be adjusting and tweaking their settings throughout the day
in order to improve it.

+ Justin

--
GlusterFS - http://www.gluster.org