[Gluster-devel] AFR conservative merge portability

Ravishankar N ravishankar at redhat.com
Fri Dec 19 05:19:38 UTC 2014

On 12/19/2014 08:23 AM, Emmanuel Dreyfus wrote:
> Ravishankar N <ravishankar at redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> Point #1 would be addressed by your patch with some modifications (pending
>> review );
>
> I addressed the points you raised but now my patch is failing just newly
> introduced ./tests/bugs/afr-quota-xattr-mdata-heal.t
>
> See there:
> http://build.gluster.org/job/rackspace-regression-2GB-triggered/3215/console
> Some help would be welcome on that front.

There seems to be one more catch. afr_is_dirtime_splitbrain() only compares equality of type,gfid, mode, uid, gid. We need to check if application set xattrs are equal as well.

mkdir /mnt/dir
kill brick0
setfattr -n user.attr1 -v value1 /mnt/dir
kill brick1, bring up brick0
sleep 10
touch /mnt/dir
bring both bricks up.