[Gluster-devel] glfsheal test failures

Jeff Darcy jdarcy at redhat.com
Wed Dec 10 22:35:23 UTC 2014

I consistently get these when running regression tests on my own
machines, because glfsheal has a direct dependency on afr.so which is
nowhere in our library path.  One way to fix this would be to set
LD_LIBRARY_PATH from within run-tests.sh (like we presumably already do
in our Jenkins tests or else they'd be failing too).  An even better way
IMO would be to fix glfs-heal.c so that it finds and loads afr.so
*dynamically*.  Is anyone responsible for glfsheal willing to implement
one of these fixes, or should I?