[Gluster-devel] Fwd: Academic project in Distributed systems

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Sat Aug 16 19:50:54 UTC 2014

Want someone to pick up some of the stuff you don't have time for? :)

He's saying he only has 2-3 months, so probably the NSR stuff wouldn't suit
(needs longer term commitment?), but I'm thinking maybe some of the
practical bits around getting (Open)SSL nice for SysAdmins to use or something?

Thoughts?

+ Justin