[Gluster-devel] Warning in logging.c

Harshavardhana harsha at harshavardhana.net
Mon Jul 29 05:05:29 UTC 2013

Gluster default logging can be enabled by creating
 `/var/lib/glusterd/logger.conf` and restarting Gluster services.

But i would vote for a much better way to handle this in more document
friendly manner - since creating a file and restarting is obscure and prone
to errors. Avati's idea is perhaps even more valid syslog should be
optional based on logger.conf and a parameter in it saying.

/var/lib/glusterd/logger.conf:
logging_style = syslog

or

/var/lib/glusterd/logger.conf: