[Gluster-devel] Glusterfs 3.1.2 dht/switch

Gvozden Neskovic neskovic at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 14:09:06 UTC 2011

Hi Anand,

Thank you for fast replay.
I am looking into GlusterFS to setup cluster of about 600 nodes with ~2TB
local disk
per node. This is only possible, with our workloads, if data locality is
somehow enforced,
so that data 'produced and consumed' by node stays on that node's local
disk, because there is no
dedicated network infrastructure. Data availability in case of node failures
is not of big concern.

Do you have any suggestions regarding glusterfs setup I can use?

Best Regards,

--
Gvozden Neskovic
neskovic at gmail.com