[Gluster-devel] Problem with little write/read files in Gluster 3.0.0

nicolas prochazka prochazka.nicolas at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 15:59:23 UTC 2010

Hi,
before to release a 3.0.2 can you just test this scenario :
2 servers / client in replicate mode
TCP/IP

down the link between servers, and ... see the server reboot .
I does not see any patch for this between 3.0.1 and 3.0.2 in git.

FYI, we remigrate all our server from 3.0 to 2.0.9 where's this bug does not
exist.

Regards
NP