[Gluster-devel] Problem with little write/read files in Gluster 3.0.0

Gordan Bobic gordan at bobich.net
Thu Jan 28 11:14:26 UTC 2010

Samuel Hassine wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for your answer Gordan. Do you have more information about
> 3.0.2 ?

None, other than that Avati said a couple of days ago that it will be
available "very quickly".

> Do you think the 3.0.1 could be a temporary solution or I have to wait ?

I don't think I could in good conscience recommend using a release
labeled by the developers as DOA, even if it seems better than a
previous non-DOA release.

You haven't, however, fielded any good reasons why you can't use 2.0.9,
which is a lot more stable.

Gordan