[Gluster-devel] server crash

He Xiaobin allreol at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 04:48:38 UTC 2009

my glusterfs is 2.0.3, and I have running this version nearly a month
without this problem. I have another swgfs server process runing on the same
node and on the same IB network, the other one is good, that is one of the
reason that I think IB status is healthy.
May I should try 2.0.7. How many days your test have running? Is the problem
not exist or the problem had occured in a low frequency.
Thanks for your reply.