[Gluster-devel] Files being cut off in the middle

Vidar Hokstad vidar at hokstad.com
Wed Jun 24 14:43:34 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 10:39 AM, Vikas Gorur <vikas at gluster.com> wrote:

> Thanks for all the info. Could you create a new bug on our Bugzilla
> (http://bugs.gluster.com/) and paste the same info there too? That
> way we can keep track of the issue if it ever pops up in our testing
> and you can get an update when it is resolved.

I will. For what it's worth, I just had it reoccur with readahead commented
out. Given that it might happen again out of office hours when I can't
quickly resolve it I need to take out of production rotation in an hour or
so, so I won't be able to do much more testing today - it took more than 5
hours to reproduce this time.

Regards,
Vidar