[Gluster-devel] Opensolaris / NFS

Onyx lists at bmail.be
Thu Jun 19 07:22:11 UTC 2008

Hi,

2 Quick questions:
- Does glusterfs run on Opensolaris? (In a stable manner, production
ready?)

- Should I expect problems when a grulsterfs volume's subvolumes are NFS
mounts from an other system? And the other way around: Any problems
expected with exporting a glusterfs volume with nfs?

Just asking bc I want to build a glusterfs sytem with ZFS volumes. So if
glusterfs does not run  smoothly on opensolaris, maybe exporting the zfs
volumes with nfs to a linux box with glusterfs on it might be an option.