[Gluster-devel] Re: [Gluster-users] unmounting using verbs transport

Raghavendra G raghavendra.hg at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 11:45:56 UTC 2008

Hi John,

I tried to reproduce the issue you mentioned. But umount
<glusterfs-mount-point> is working fine for me, with glusterfs process
terminating. There was an issue unrelated to ib-verbs due to which if the
client is not yet connected to server and with server not responding to
client connects, umount wont kill the glusterfs process till the server
responds to client. Even that is resolved in latest patches of
glusterfs--mainline--3.0. Let us know if you still face any issues.

regards,