[Gluster-devel] AFR documentation

Chris Johnson johnson at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Fri Oct 19 12:32:14 UTC 2007

On Fri, 19 Oct 2007, Thierry EXCOFFIER wrote:

      My $0.02.  First rule of both science and engineering, never
assume.  It almost always causes big problems.

Chris Johnson               |Internet: johnson at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Systems Administrator       |Web:      http://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/~johnson
NMR Center                  |Voice:    617.726.0949
Mass. General Hospital      |FAX:      617.726.7422
149 (2301) 13th Street      |If God has a plan for my life then I want to have
Charlestown, MA., 02129 USA |a little chat with the architect.  Me